- 1 What stores can you cash money orders?
- 2 Where can I get a money order in Alexandria LA?
- 3 Where can I cash a money order 24 hours?
- 4 How can I cash a money order for free?
- 5 Can I deposit a money order in my bank account?
- 6 How can I cash a money order without a bank account?
- 7 How much does ace charge to cash a check?
- 8 Can you cash a money order at CVS?
- 9 Can I cash my own money order?
- 10 Does Walmart do money orders all day?
- 11 Does 7 Eleven cash money orders?
- 12 Can I cash a Western Union money order at Walmart?
- 13 Who has free money orders?
What stores can you cash money orders?
You can cash a money order at places like Western Union or Moneygram, at some grocery and convenience stores, and at the post office.
Where can I get a money order in Alexandria LA?
Money Order Service in Alexandria, LA
- ACE Cash Express. Money Order ServiceCheck Cashing Service.
- Money Mart. Money Order ServiceCheck Cashing Service Money Transfer Service.
- Check Into Cash. Money Order ServiceCheck Cashing ServiceBill Paying Service.
- Western Union. Money Order Service Money Transfer Service.
- Speedy Cash.
Where can I cash a money order 24 hours?
Short Answer: You can get a money order 24 hours a day at select check- cashing stores, drugstores, and convenience stores. Options are limited, but places where you can go include 7-Eleven, CVS, RiteCheck, and Rite Aid.
How can I cash a money order for free?
Your Bank or Credit Union You should be able to cash or deposit a money order at any bank or credit union where you have a banking relationship. What’s more, they should allow you to cash or deposit the money order free of charge.
Can I deposit a money order in my bank account?
The recipient can cash the order at a local bank or credit union—there’s no requirement to go to the issuer to have it cashed. Money orders can also be deposited into a bank account, for no fee.
How can I cash a money order without a bank account?
You can also cash a money order at the US Post Office. The fee is $1.25 to cash a money order of up to $500, and $1.7 for one up to $1,000. Other places where you can cash a money order include Western Union, MoneyGram, Walmart, Kroger, and check cashing services.
How much does ace charge to cash a check?
ACE will cash your check, but for a price. ACE charges 3 percent of the total check amount. This might not seem like much at the time, but these fees can add up. Banks and grocery stores like Walmart or Kroger will cash your check for a cheaper rate.
Can you cash a money order at CVS?
Does CVS Cash Money Orders? You can’t cash money orders at CVS, but you can cash a money order at a check-cashing store or some grocery stores with proper ID. Depending on the location, you might be charged a fee for cashing a money order. You can also deposit the money order at your bank or credit union.
Can I cash my own money order?
Your best bet is to cash a money order at the same entity that issued it, whether that’s a bank branch, post office or other location. Check-cashing locations, convenience stores and grocery stores can be alternatives, but watch out for fees. Wherever you go, you’ll probably need to show identification.
Does Walmart do money orders all day?
Walmart MoneyCenter hours of operation are generally 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday, and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Sunday. Walmart MoneyCenter services include check cashing, money transfers and other cash services, such as bill payment.
Does 7 Eleven cash money orders?
You can buy money orders at 7 Eleven but they do not cash money orders. To buy a money order at 7-Eleven, simply go to the cashier and ask for it. Government-issued identification is required, and you must purchase them in cash because 7-Eleven does not accept debit cards or credit cards for money orders.
Can I cash a Western Union money order at Walmart?
Yes, Walmart does cash Western Union money orders as of 2021, with services being offered at more than 4,700 Walmart stores across the USA. To cash your Western Union money order at Walmart, you must provide valid photo identification that matches the information provided by the sender.
Who has free money orders?
Where to Get Free Money Orders
- The deal: You can order an unlimited number of money orders at zero cost with Amscot.
- Requirements: A government-issued photo ID.
- Maximum money order amount: Varies by store.
- Locations: Find the nearest Amscot using the Amscot store locator.