- 1 What county is Alexandria Kentucky in?
- 2 Is Alexandria Kentucky safe?
- 3 Is Alexandria KY A good place to live?
- 4 When was Claryville KY established?
- 5 What restaurants are in Alexandria Kentucky?
- 6 How many counties are in Kentucky?
- 7 What’s the zip code for Alexandria Kentucky?
- 8 Is Erlanger KY in Boone County?
- 9 What county is Bellevue KY in?
- 10 What township is Alexandria Indiana?
What county is Alexandria Kentucky in?
The small town of Alexandria is a pleasant drive into the Northern Kentucky River Region. Located in Campbell County in north central Kentucky, Alexandria serves as one of the county’s seats.
Is Alexandria Kentucky safe?
Alexandria has an overall crime rate of 12 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Alexandria is 1 in 82.
Is Alexandria KY A good place to live?
Alexandria is in Campbell County and is one of the best places to live in Kentucky. Living in Alexandria offers residents a rural feel and most residents own their homes. Many families live in Alexandria and residents tend to be conservative. The public schools in Alexandria are highly rated.
When was Claryville KY established?
Claryville was charted in 1818, but is not now incorporated. A Pond Creek post office opened in 1868, was renamed Claryville in 1876, and closed in 1919. The population of the Claryville census designated place in 2010 was 2,355 in an area of 6.9 square miles.
What restaurants are in Alexandria Kentucky?
Restaurants in Alexandria, KY
- Traditions Family Restaurant. RestaurantsFamily Style RestaurantsTake Out Restaurants.
- Tokyo Dragon. RestaurantsSushi BarsJapanese Restaurants.
- Four Mile Pig. RestaurantsBarbecue Restaurants.
- Sparetime Belly and Soul.
- Fat Boys Pub & Grub.
- Ichian Japanese Restaurant.
How many counties are in Kentucky?
The U.S. commonwealth of Kentucky has 120 counties.
What’s the zip code for Alexandria Kentucky?
Alexandria (zip 41001 )’s population is 16,981 people. Since 2010, it has had a population growth of 3.5%.
Is Erlanger KY in Boone County?
Zip Code 41018 Description Zip Code 41018 is located in the state of Kentucky in the Cincinnati metro area. Zip code 41018 is primarily located in Kenton County. Portions of 41018 are also located in Boone County. The official US Postal Service name for 41018 is ERLANGER, Kentucky.
What county is Bellevue KY in?
Bellevue, Kentucky, is a home rule city of and situated in the northernmost portion of the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Incorporated on March 15, 1870, we are located on the banks of the Ohio River, across from Cincinnati, Ohio, in Campbell County. As of the 2010 census, our population was estimated to be about 5,955.
What township is Alexandria Indiana?
Alexandria is a city in Monroe Township, Madison County, Indiana, United States. It is about 46 miles (74 km) northeast of Indianapolis. According to the 2010 census, its population was 5,145, a decrease of 17.8% from 6,260 in 2000.