- 1 Is Alexandria LA a good place to live?
- 2 Is Alexandria LA a safe place to live?
- 3 Is Alexandria LA dangerous?
- 4 What is Alexandria LA known for?
- 5 How many square miles is Alexandria Louisiana?
- 6 What is the most dangerous city in Louisiana?
- 7 What percentage of Alexandria Louisiana is black?
- 8 Who has the highest crime rate in Louisiana?
- 9 Is Covington LA safe?
Is Alexandria LA a good place to live?
It’s a great place to call home. You won’t be disappointed choosing to live here. Alexandria is a relatively small city with approximately 45,000 residents. Many businesses are closing and crime is increasing.
Is Alexandria LA a safe place to live?
With a crime rate of 106 per one thousand residents, Alexandria has one of the highest crime rates in America compared to all communities of all sizes – from the smallest towns to the very largest cities. One’s chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime here is one in 9.
Is Alexandria LA dangerous?
CENTRAL LOUISIANA (KALB) – The website “Only in Your State” has three Central Louisiana cities listed as some of the most dangerous places in the state. The website’s ranking places Alexandria in the number two slot just below Opelousas at number one.
What is Alexandria LA known for?
Alexandria became the hub of a rich farming and trading area as well as a cultural center, and many large plantations flourished. Kent Plantation House is the oldest standing structure in central Louisiana, not far from the banks of Bayou Rapides.
How many square miles is Alexandria Louisiana?
What is the most dangerous city in Louisiana?
Here are the four most dangerous cities in Louisiana, and their overall ranking: No. These cities are considered the top 10 most dangerous in the country:
- Monroe, Louisiana.
- Danville, Illinois.
- Wilmington, Delaware.
- Alexandria, Louisiana.
- Camden, New Jersey.
- Scranton, Pennsylvania.
What percentage of Alexandria Louisiana is black?
According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Alexandria was: Black or African American: 55.29%
Who has the highest crime rate in Louisiana?
The 10 Most Dangerous Places In Louisiana
- 10) Gonzales – Crime rate: 8,528 per 100,000 property theft.
- 9) New Orleans- Crime Rate: 1,144 out of 100,000 violent crimes.
- 8) West Monroe – Crime Rate: 1 in 13 chance of property theft.
- 7) Natchitoches -Crime Rate: 997 violent crimes per 100,000.
Is Covington LA safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Covington is 1 in 42. Based on FBI crime data, Covington is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Louisiana, Covington has a crime rate that is higher than 58% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.