- 1 Where can I get a drink in Alexandria VA?
- 2 What is there to do in Old Town Alexandria tonight?
- 3 What is cocktails to go?
- 4 Is downtown Alexandria open?
- 5 What is there to do in Old Town Alexandria at night?
- 6 What is considered Old Town Alexandria?
- 7 What states allow cocktails to-go?
- 8 Can I sell cocktails from home?
- 9 Can bars make drinks to-go?
Where can I get a drink in Alexandria VA?
The Best 10 Cocktail Bars in Alexandria, VA
- King’s Ransom. 2.9 mi. Cocktail Bars.
- Captain Gregory’s. 2.9 mi. 220 reviews.
- The People’s Drug. 2.8 mi. 288 reviews.
- Magnolia’s On King. 2.9 mi. 350 reviews.
- Vola’s Dockside Grill and Hi-Tide Lounge. 3.3 mi.
- The Majestic. 2.8 mi.
- Brut Champagne and Wine Bar. 3.1 mi.
- Basin Street Lounge. 3.2 mi.
What is there to do in Old Town Alexandria tonight?
Old Town Alexandria Weekend Itinerary
- Stroll King Street. Stroll through the heart of Old Town along King Street, named one of the “Great Streets” of America.
- Toast to the Weekend.
- Dine in Historic Settings.
- Check Out Alexandria’s Sweets Spots.
What is cocktails to go?
— Cocktails to-go is closer to becoming a permanent staple in California. Senate Bill 389, which would allow restaurants to serve cocktails for carryout and delivery orders, passed unanimously through the state senate on Monday.
Is downtown Alexandria open?
Most of Alexandria’s attractions and experiences are ready for you to visit now, but a few continue to be closed or operate with restrictions. The Alexandria Visitor Center at 221 King Street in Old Town is open 7 days a week.
What is there to do in Old Town Alexandria at night?
Best fun things to do at night in Alexandria, VA
- Parade of Lights. 6.9 mi. 1 review.
- The Magic Duel. 8.1 mi. 126 reviews.
- Shadowland Laser Adventures. 1.8 mi. Amusement Parks, Arcades, Laser Tag.
- Escape Room Live Alexandria. 2.8 mi.
- The View of DC. 7.0 mi.
- Bayou Room. 3.2 mi.
- International Spy Museum. 7.2 mi.
- Cool Cow Comedy. 10.8 mi.
What is considered Old Town Alexandria?
Old Town is Alexandria’s beloved downtown and nationally designated historic district on the Potomac River waterfront. The King Street Mile and surrounding brick-lined sidewalks are studded with centuries-old architecture, historic attractions and independent businesses.
What states allow cocktails to-go?
Today, according to the National Restaurant Association, 39 states, including Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Texas and West Virginia permit to-go cocktails.
Can I sell cocktails from home?
In many cases, manufacturers of alcoholic beverages aren’t allowed to self-distribute their product. Small, home brewers may be selling cocktails from home or selling liquor from home without a license in a handful of states, although most states require licensing for all alcohol sales.
Can bars make drinks to-go?
Cocktails to go? California bill lets restaurants continue offering takeout alcohol. The California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control currently allows restaurants to sell cocktails as part of their takeout or delivery food orders. Dodd’s bill would make that exception permanent.