- 1 What is the closest city to Alexandria?
- 2 What towns are near Alexandria Bay?
- 3 How big is Alexandria Indiana?
- 4 How do I get from Old Town Alexandria to Washington DC?
- 5 What city in Indiana is closest to Chicago?
- 6 What city in Indiana is closest to Illinois?
- 7 How long is Chicago to Indiana?
- 8 Is Alexandria Bay NY A good place to live?
- 9 What towns are in the Thousand Islands?
- 10 Where is the Thousand Islands in New York?
- 11 What restaurants are in Alexandria Indiana?
- 12 What is there to do in Alexandria Indiana?
What is the closest city to Alexandria?
Major cities near Alexandria, VA
- 7 miles to Washington, DC.
- 41 miles to Baltimore, MD.
- 129 miles to Philadelphia, PA.
- 141 miles to Norfolk, VA.
- 147 miles to Chesapeake, VA.
- 147 miles to Virginia Beach, VA.
- 195 miles to Pittsburgh, PA.
- 204 miles to Newark, NJ.
What towns are near Alexandria Bay?
Cities near Alexandria Bay, New York:
- Gananoque, Canada.
- Brockville, Canada.
- Watertown, NY.
- Kingston, Canada.
- Prescott, Canada.
- Ogdensburg, NY.
- Smiths Falls, Canada.
- Cardinal, Canada.
How big is Alexandria Indiana?
How do I get from Old Town Alexandria to Washington DC?
Just across the Potomac River from Washington, D.C., you’ll find that Alexandria offers unexpected gems and an escape from the ordinary. Getting to Alexandria is easy. Hop on the MetroRail, take a scenic water taxi or boat cruise, ride a bike or take advantage of a short cab, Uber or Lyft ride.
What city in Indiana is closest to Chicago?
The Indiana city or town closest to downtown Chicago is Whiting, Indiana. This town of 4,723 residents is located in a heavily industrialized area with many highways and interstates nearby.
What city in Indiana is closest to Illinois?
Munster, Indiana is 28 miles from Chicago and Dyer, Indiana is a mere 39 minute drive versus a 51 minute commute from Naperville, Illinois (33 miles).
How long is Chicago to Indiana?
How long is the drive from Indiana to Chicago, IL? The total driving time is 2 hours, 46 minutes.
Is Alexandria Bay NY A good place to live?
Living in Alexandria Bay offers residents a sparse suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Alexandria Bay there are a lot of bars and restaurants. Many families and young professionals live in Alexandria Bay and residents tend to lean conservative.
What towns are in the Thousand Islands?
Cities & Towns in Thousand Islands
- Alexandria Bay. Thousand Islands.
- Clayton Area in the Thousand Islands. Thousand Islands.
- Henderson Harbor – a sailor’s paradise. Thousand Islands.
- Oswego – Where the Waters never End.
- Pulaski – the Salmon Fishing Capital of New York.
- Sackets Harbor NY.
- Watertown is pure North Country.
Where is the Thousand Islands in New York?
Nearly 2,000 enchanting islands dot a scenic 50-mile stretch of the St. Lawrence River in northern New York. This area, officially known as the Thousand Islands region, is a water wonderland, featuring a wide range of water activities and exhibiting breathtaking beauty.
What restaurants are in Alexandria Indiana?
Limit search to Alexandria.
- The Curve Inn. 33 reviewsCloses in 25 min. American, Bar$ Menu.
- B & K Rootbeer Stand. 12 reviews. American$
- Dortee’s Drive In. 6 reviewsClosed today. “E”
- Tillies Icon. 6 reviews.
- El Chili Poblano. 12 reviews.
- Rachel’s Hi-way Cafe. 7 reviewsClosed Now.
- Pizza King. 9 reviewsClosed Now.
- John’s Diner. 2 reviews.
What is there to do in Alexandria Indiana?
- World’s Largest Ball of Paint. Points of Interest & Landmarks.
- Gaither Family Resource Center. Speciality & Gift Shops.
- Oakley Brothers’ Distillery. Distilleries.
- Sanders Memorial Disc Golf Course. Golf Courses.
- Canoe Country.
- Museum of Madison Country History.
- James Dean Gallery.
- River Guide Kayaks.