- 1 What is there to do in Alexandria Bay this weekend?
- 2 What is there to do in Alexandria Bay in the winter?
- 3 Is Alexandria Bay NY Open?
- 4 Can you swim in Alexandria Bay?
- 5 What is the best time to visit Thousand Islands?
- 6 Do you need a passport to go to Thousand Islands?
- 7 Can you drive to Boldt Castle?
- 8 What lake is Alexandria Bay on?
- 9 What is there to do in Chaumont NY?
- 10 Can you stay overnight at Boldt Castle?
- 11 How much does it cost to stay at Singer Castle?
- 12 How much does it cost to tour Boldt Castle?
- 13 Are there beaches in Alexandria?
What is there to do in Alexandria Bay this weekend?
Top Attractions in Alexandria Bay
- Boldt Castle and Yacht House. 1,970. History Museums.
- Thousand Islands. 545. Islands.
- Heart Island. 200. Islands.
- Thousand Islands Bridge. 221. Bridges.
- Thousand Islands Winery. 241. Wineries & Vineyards.
- Wellesley Island. 163. State Parks • Islands.
- Boldt Yacht House. 171.
- Scenic View Park. Parks.
What is there to do in Alexandria Bay in the winter?
Winter in Alexandria Bay offers the excitement and relaxation of get-away weekend luxury resorts. Cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, ice skating, ice fishing derbies, winter carnivals and festivals and Christmas events are just a few of the activities that keep The Bay alive in the colder months.
Is Alexandria Bay NY Open?
We are open daily through October 11th for the 2021 season! Today Boldt Castle, located near Alexandria Bay, NY in the famed 1000 Islands is once again becoming what it was always meant to be, the premier home and attraction in the region.
Can you swim in Alexandria Bay?
The Alexandria Bay Public Beach is a sandy beach located near the business district of Alexandria Bay on the St. Lawrence River. The beach is open Memorial Day through Labor Day and lifeguards are present throughout the summer.
What is the best time to visit Thousand Islands?
Fall is low-key and the best time to visit the 1000 Islands Region because it’s still warm, more beautiful than ever and it lacks the crowds of summer.
Do you need a passport to go to Thousand Islands?
Do I need a passport? Kingston 1000 Islands Cruises stay entirely in Canadian waters, so no passport is required for any of our cruises.
Can you drive to Boldt Castle?
You can choose the Singer castle tour which also includes a tour of Boldt Castle. (4) CHEAPEST OPTION: Drive your car to Boldt Yacht House on Wellesley Island (find the address online). You can park there and see Boldt Yacht House for about $5/person and then take the FREE FERRY SHUTTLE to the Boldt Castle and back.
What lake is Alexandria Bay on?
Lake of the Isles – A bay in Wellesley Island partly in the north part of Alexandria.
What is there to do in Chaumont NY?
Best things to do near Chaumont, NY 13622
- Whitewater Challengers. 6.1 mi.
- White Caps Winery. 0.8 mi.
- 1000 Islands Smallmouth Adventures. 3.6 mi.
- Blue Heron Restaurant. 0.1 mi.
- The Crescent Restaurant. 0.4 mi.
- Chaumont Bay Marina. 0.5 mi.
- Bay Breeze Golf Links. 1.4 mi.
- Magee Geordie Canvas Company. 0.4 mi.
Can you stay overnight at Boldt Castle?
Boldt Castle is only open to the public during the day; there are no facilities for overnight accommodations. Fortunately, the nearby town of Alexandria Bay features a number of lodgings as well as restaurants serving guests to the Thousand Islands region.
How much does it cost to stay at Singer Castle?
You will stay in the best room in the castle – with lavish decor and breathtaking views. You can rent the entire island exclusively for weddings, family celebrations or business conferences. USD 700 plus tax per night for the VIP suite, including breakfast and dinner.
How much does it cost to tour Boldt Castle?
Adult – $6.00 (13+ years) Child – $4.00 (5-12 years) Infant – $0.00 (4 years and under) US Funds** A shuttle from Heart Island provides access to the Boldt Castle Yacht House.
Are there beaches in Alexandria?
Alexandria: A Multitude of Sea Shores There are several exquisite beaches within the city and further down its coastline towards Marsa Matruh. Accessed from Al Montaza, The Palace Beach is the perfect location for fishing and a relaxing stroll or a romantic meander with your loved one.