How big is Alexandria Indiana?
Alexandria is a great town to live in. The schools and teachers here are amazing and put a lot of time into their students. The only thing I would like to see change in this town is more restaurant options. Town is like a black hole, no growth opportunities, no entertainment and school system is horrible.
What is in Alexandria Indiana?
- World’s Largest Ball of Paint. Points of Interest & Landmarks.
- Gaither Family Resource Center. Speciality & Gift Shops.
- Oakley Brothers’ Distillery. Distilleries.
- Sanders Memorial Disc Golf Course. Golf Courses.
- Canoe Country.
- Museum of Madison Country History.
- James Dean Gallery.
- River Guide Kayaks.
What restaurants are in Alexandria Indiana?
Limit search to Alexandria.
- The Curve Inn. 33 reviewsCloses in 25 min. American, Bar$ Menu.
- B & K Rootbeer Stand. 12 reviews. American$
- Dortee’s Drive In. 6 reviewsClosed today. “E”
- Tillies Icon. 6 reviews.
- El Chili Poblano. 12 reviews.
- Rachel’s Hi-way Cafe. 7 reviewsClosed Now.
- Pizza King. 9 reviewsClosed Now.
- John’s Diner. 2 reviews.
Where is Alexander Indiana?
Alexandria is a city in Monroe Township, Madison County, Indiana, United States. It is about 46 miles northeast of Indianapolis. … Alexandria is a city in Monroe Township, Madison County, Indiana, United States. It is about 46 miles northeast of Indianapolis.
Is Alexandria Indiana safe?
Excellent. There is virtually no crime in this area.
What township is Alexandria Indiana?
Alexandria is a city in Monroe Township, Madison County, Indiana, United States. It is about 46 miles (74 km) northeast of Indianapolis. According to the 2010 census, its population was 5,145, a decrease of 17.8% from 6,260 in 2000.
What district is Madison County Indiana in?
Madison County is part of Indiana’s 5th congressional district; Indiana Senate districts 20, 25 and 26; and Indiana House of Representatives districts 35, 36 and 37.
What is Alexandria Indiana’s zip code?
Yorktown is a town in Mount Pleasant Township, Delaware County, Indiana, United States. The population was 9,405 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Muncie, IN Metropolitan Statistical Area.