- 1 How do I rescue Alexandria west of loathing?
- 2 How to get into the basement of Alexandria Ranch west of loathing?
- 3 How do you get the Goblin in west of loathing?
- 4 How do I fix the elevator in west of loathing?
- 5 How do you get vibrato scraps?
- 6 How do I get Safecracking?
- 7 How do you get a logging permit in west of loathing?
- 8 How do you get a vibrato headband?
- 9 Where do you get needles in west of loathing?
- 10 How do you build the bridge in west of loathing?
- 11 Where do you get Lockpicks in west of loathing?
- 12 Which horse is the best in west of loathing?
- 13 How do you get the crowbar in west of loathing?
- 14 How many places are there in west of loathing?
How do I rescue Alexandria west of loathing?
After acquiring a key-shaped El Vibrato device she can be rescued from a portal on her ranch. She can then be convinced to move to Dirtwater and set up a bookstore.
How to get into the basement of Alexandria Ranch west of loathing?
To access the basement place an artillery targeting flare on the vault then head back to Fort Treason to use the demi-culverin cannonball to blast the vault open. You will also need the Fort Treason ballistics chart and a sulphur match. The follow books can then be found in the basement: Percussive Maintenance (book)
How do you get the Goblin in west of loathing?
- Inside, on the bookshelf, you’ll find a book which will give you the goblintongue skill.
- Return to the saloon cellar and use the skill to talk to Gary rather than killing him.
- He will then offer to join you (this necessarily prevents you from completing the quest given by the bartender).
How do I fix the elevator in west of loathing?
You’ll need a pick to open the box. The elevator needs 3200Ibs in order to work. There are 3 bolts that adds weight to the elevator. Each bolt adds a specific amount to the elevator. In order to add up to 3200, you need to:
- Tighten Bolt #3 4 Times = 1644.
- Tighten Bolt #5 2 Times = 590.
- Tighten Bolt #7 6 Times = 966.
How do you get vibrato scraps?
In the Lost Dutch Oven Mine, you can gain access to an El Vibrato Chamber in which you can find an El Vibrato device. Show this to the Perfessor to unlock a machine in his cabin which lets you convert (10) El Vibrato scraps into an El Vibrato battery.
How do I get Safecracking?
Safecracking is a Thieving activity that can only be accessed after completing all of the available capers in the Thieves’ Guild. With level 62 Thieving, players can begin stealing from safes all over Gielinor.
How do you get a logging permit in west of loathing?
Detailed steps to acquiring the permit
- Go to Ghostwood and deal with the ghost bureaucracy. Go to town hall to get a visitor’s ID. Find a #3 pencil.
- Return to Breadwood and have the mayor sign the forms. Loan the mayor your sharpened ghost pencil.
- Return to Ghostwood to pick up the Breadwood logging permit.
How do you get a vibrato headband?
- Putting some El Vibrato scraps in the right hole of the Timesqueezer.
- Formed from an El Vibrato loop.
- Vending machine in the El Vibrato Outpost in Madness Maw Mine (costs 10 El Vibrato scrap)
Where do you get needles in west of loathing?
- In various haystacks.
- By converting a silver bullet at the Silversmith’s House.
- Can also be purchased from various shops. Buttonwillow’s Store. Wanderin’ Sally’s Camp, for 10 meat.
- In the two crates in the Jelly Bean Thieves’ Hideout.
How do you build the bridge in west of loathing?
- This requires Unlimited Bones perk, which can be obtained from resurrecting a buffalo soldier or by entering the left door at the entrance and killing all of the enemies.
- You will also need to have at least 4 Necro skills.
Where do you get Lockpicks in west of loathing?
- One of 3 books you may receive from your mother.
- If you did not receive it from your mother, it will be available from either Buttonwillow’s Store for 1500 or the Breadwood Trading Post for 2500.
- Also available from Alexandria’s Bookstore in Dirtwater for 1500.
Which horse is the best in west of loathing?
if you wanna be real spooky, the pale horse, but the dark horse is useful because it lets you skip random encounters. pete can be useful for generating meat, but susie is more useful in a fight overall. the game is really well-balanced, though – it’s hard to go wrong!
How do you get the crowbar in west of loathing?
- The chest from the third level of the Orehole Mine (needs a needle to pick the chest).
- Purchased from Breadwood Trading Post.
- Purchased from Buttonwillow’s Store.
- Purchased from Dirtwater Mercantile, occasionally.
How many places are there in west of loathing?
The main West of Loathing map is divided into 3 main geographic areas (as well as the initial Prologue). The geographic areas are subdivided into 8 regions, identified internally by alphabetic letters A through H. Regions reflect relative difficulty, and are used to scale Bad guys.