- 1 What is there to do in Alexandria Bay this weekend?
- 2 What is there to do on a rainy day in Hamilton?
- 3 Can you swim in Alexandria Bay?
- 4 What is the best time to visit Thousand Islands?
- 5 What is there to do in Launceston St Helens?
- 6 What is in St Helens Tasmania?
- 7 What is there to do indoors in Rotorua?
- 8 What to do around me on a rainy day?
- 9 What can you do on a rainy day inside?
- 10 Are there beaches in Alexandria?
What is there to do in Alexandria Bay this weekend?
Top Attractions in Alexandria Bay
- Boldt Castle and Yacht House. 1,970. History Museums.
- Thousand Islands. 545. Islands.
- Heart Island. 200. Islands.
- Thousand Islands Bridge. 221. Bridges.
- Thousand Islands Winery. 241. Wineries & Vineyards.
- Wellesley Island. 163. State Parks • Islands.
- Boldt Yacht House. 171.
- Scenic View Park. Parks.
What is there to do on a rainy day in Hamilton?
11 Things to Do in Hamilton on a Rainy Day
- Play Bowling or Casino Games at SkyCity Hamilton.
- Learn Something New at the Waikato Museum.
- Play Mini Golf, Laser Tag or Do an Escape Room.
- Tour a Craft Brewery.
- Do a Waikato River Cruise.
- Check Out the Art Galleries.
- Tackle the Climbing Walls.
- Hit the Shops.
Can you swim in Alexandria Bay?
The Alexandria Bay Public Beach is a sandy beach located near the business district of Alexandria Bay on the St. Lawrence River. The beach is open Memorial Day through Labor Day and lifeguards are present throughout the summer.
What is the best time to visit Thousand Islands?
Fall is low-key and the best time to visit the 1000 Islands Region because it’s still warm, more beautiful than ever and it lacks the crowds of summer.
What is there to do in Launceston St Helens?
1. Re: St Helens to Launceston – which route? The A3 through Derby is a good, scenic, but somewhat winding road with a lot to see along the way. That includes St Columba Falls, Pyengana Cheese, the pig in the paddock pub, Ah Ping’s Walk, Derby Tin Mine Centre, Lilydale Falls, Bridestowe Lavender.
What is in St Helens Tasmania?
Top Attractions in St Helens
- St Helens Visitor Centre & History Room. Visitor Centres.
- Bay of Fires. Beaches.
- Priory Ridge. Wineries & Vineyards.
- St Helens Point Conservation Area. Nature & Wildlife Areas • Lookouts.
- Suncoast Gallery.
- Warship & Marine Corps Museum.
- East Coast Art Supplies & Gallery.
- St Helens War Memorial.
What is there to do indoors in Rotorua?
The top 10 best rainy-day activities in Rotorua are:
- Enjoy a glass of wine with Volcanic Hills.
- Walk around lake Tikitapu (Blue lake)
- Roll down a hill in a Zorb.
- Go Luging!
- Unwind and relax at Secret Spot.
- Walk amongst giant Californian Redwoods.
- Let loose at Motion entertainment.
- Zip through New Zealand native forest.
What to do around me on a rainy day?
Great ideas for rainy days out
- Visit an indoor water park.
- Play a round of crazy golf.
- Go trampolining.
- Visit an aquarium.
- Discover a great kid-friendly museum.
- See a movie at the local cinema.
- Teach the kids to play bowling.
- Experience the magic of VR.
What can you do on a rainy day inside?
Sort Rainy Day Games
- Indoor Treasure Hunt. Hide things around the house for your children to find.
- Indoor Camping. Build a pillow or blanket fort and do fun activities inside them.
- Paper Airplane Launcher.
- Cardboard Tube Marble Run.
- Plastic Bottle Bowling.
- Bean Bag Toss.
- Tornado in a Jar.
- Homemade Sensory Bin.
Are there beaches in Alexandria?
Alexandria: A Multitude of Sea Shores There are several exquisite beaches within the city and further down its coastline towards Marsa Matruh. Accessed from Al Montaza, The Palace Beach is the perfect location for fishing and a relaxing stroll or a romantic meander with your loved one.