What county is West Alexandria Ohio in?
West Alexandria has an overall crime rate of 15 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in West Alexandria is 1 in 66.
What is there to do in West Alexandria Ohio?
Essential West Alexandria
- Heaven’s Corner Zoo & Animal Sanctuary. Zoos.
- Fort St. Clair State Memorial.
- Safari Junction, Home Of Valley Exotics. Zoos.
- Buckeye Pheasant Hunting Preserve. Shooting Ranges.
- Christman Bridge. Bridges.
- Flory’s Antique Depot. Antique Shops.
- Snickers Bar and Grill. Bars & Clubs.
- Jasper Road Covered Bridge.
What is the zip code for West Alexandria Ohio?
West Alexandria (zip 45381 )’s population is 5,448 people. Since 2010, it has had a population decline of 1.1%.
What township is Eaton Ohio in?