- 1 How much do Hilton front desk agents make?
- 2 Do Hilton employees get a discount?
- 3 Is the Hilton a good company to work for?
- 4 Do you need experience to work front desk at a hotel?
- 5 What skills do you need to work front desk at a hotel?
- 6 What is the highest paying job in the hospitality industry?
- 7 Do hotels pay well?
- 8 What do you call a front desk person at a gym?
- 9 What are the benefits of working for Hilton?
- 10 How much do Hilton general managers make?
- 11 What do hotel receptionists get paid?
How much do Hilton front desk agents make?
How much does a Front Desk Agent at Hilton make? The typical Hilton Front Desk Agent salary is $13 per hour. Front Desk Agent salaries at Hilton can range from $9 – $38 per hour.
Do Hilton employees get a discount?
You can receive discounted rates at any Hilton branded hotel globally, based on availability, except for the hotel where you are regularly employed. However, your approved family and friends can book Family & Friends rates at the hotel where you are regularly employed.
Is the Hilton a good company to work for?
– Hilton today received further recognition for its outstanding workplace culture, named as one of the World’s Best Workplaces by Fortune magazine and Great Place to Work. For the second consecutive year, Hilton has ranked #2 on the list of the top 25 companies and remains the only hospitality company on the list.
Do you need experience to work front desk at a hotel?
You don’t need a college degree or any relevant experience to be a hotel front desk employee, although an associate’s degree in business, administration, or hospitality can help. Some people that are interested in the hospitality industry begin as guest services employees and then move up to supervisory positions.
What skills do you need to work front desk at a hotel?
Communication: Strong verbal and nonverbal communication skills are important as a Hotel Front Desk Clerk. Hotel clerks will use active listening skills to understand the individual needs of each customer. They will also use nonverbal skills to identify a guest’s satisfaction or dissatisfaction with their stay.
What is the highest paying job in the hospitality industry?
7 highest-paying hospitality jobs
- Event manager.
- Travel manager.
- Restaurant manager.
- Hotel general manager.
- Executive chef.
- Casino director.
Do hotels pay well?
Hotels employ a wide variety of workers, and salaries range from well below the US median wage to very high paying. Hotel jobs tend to be lower paying than average.
What do you call a front desk person at a gym?
Gym Receptionists make the clients of a gym feel welcome and complete a variety of front desk tasks, such as taking phone calls, answering to questions, handling correspondence, and keeping the reception area clean and well-organized.
What are the benefits of working for Hilton?
Hilton employee benefits packages
- Retirement & Financial Benefits. 401(k) Plan. Profit-Sharing. Defined Benefit Pension Plan. Defined Contribution Pension Plan.
- Health & Insurance Benefits. Severance Pay. Health Insurance. Dental Insurance. Life Insurance. Temporary Disability Insurance. Vision Insurance. Prepaid Legal.
How much do Hilton general managers make?
How much does a General Manager make at Hilton in the United States? Average Hilton General Manager yearly pay in the United States is approximately $67,220, which is 23% above the national average.
What do hotel receptionists get paid?
Salary Ranges for Hotel Receptionists The salaries of Hotel Receptionists in the US range from $10,392 to $186,999, with a median salary of $33,699. The middle 57% of Hotel Receptionists makes between $33,699 and $84,784, with the top 86% making $186,999.