Is Alexandria Indiana a good place to live?
Alexandria is a great town to live in. The schools and teachers here are amazing and put a lot of time into their students. The only thing I would like to see change in this town is more restaurant options. Town is like a black hole, no growth opportunities, no entertainment and school system is horrible.
Is Alexandria Indiana safe?
Excellent. There is virtually no crime in this area.
What district is Madison County Indiana in?
Madison County is part of Indiana’s 5th congressional district; Indiana Senate districts 20, 25 and 26; and Indiana House of Representatives districts 35, 36 and 37.
What restaurants are in Alexandria Indiana?
Limit search to Alexandria.
- The Curve Inn. 33 reviewsCloses in 25 min. American, Bar$ Menu.
- B & K Rootbeer Stand. 12 reviews. American$
- Dortee’s Drive In. 6 reviewsClosed today. “E”
- Tillies Icon. 6 reviews.
- El Chili Poblano. 12 reviews.
- Rachel’s Hi-way Cafe. 7 reviewsClosed Now.
- Pizza King. 9 reviewsClosed Now.
- John’s Diner. 2 reviews.
How big is Alexandria Indiana?
Ingalls is a town in Green Township, Madison County, Indiana, United States. It is part of the Anderson, Indiana Metropolitan Statistical Area. The population was 2,391 at the 2010 census.