- 1 How many total kilometers are between Alexandria and Aswan?
- 2 How far is Dubai from Alexandria Egypt?
- 3 Is Alexandria Egypt worth visiting?
- 4 Is Alexandria Egypt a safe place to visit?
- 5 Is Alexandria safe for tourists?
- 6 Is Alexandria beautiful?
- 7 What should I avoid in Egypt?
- 8 Why is Egypt so dangerous?
- 9 How do you dress in Egypt?
How many total kilometers are between Alexandria and Aswan?
Distance between Aswan and Alexandria is 843 kilometers (524 miles). Driving distance from Aswan to Alexandria is 1067 kilometers (663 miles).
How far is Dubai from Alexandria Egypt?
Distance To Dubai From Alexandria is: 1594 miles / 2565.29 km / 1385.15 nautical miles.
Is Alexandria Egypt worth visiting?
Literally. If you happen to find yourself in Cairo and have one more day to spare, Alexandria in Egypt is worth a visit. Unlike Giza, it does not have momentous monuments like the Pyramids to show for, but it does have a great waterfront view, and is a refuge from the chaos of downtown Cairo.
Is Alexandria Egypt a safe place to visit?
There is no FCO advice against travel to Cairo, Alexandria, the tourist areas along the Nile, and the Red Sea resorts of Sharm el Sheikh and Hurghada. The section of the country between the Nile and the Red Sea is also considered mostly safe.
Is Alexandria safe for tourists?
Alexandria is somewhat safe and although there is some crime in this city, it’s mostly petty crime and rarely violent. Pickpockets are a problem in Egypt’s major cities, like Alexandria. When it comes to violent crime, it is rare, and you shouldn’t worry too much about being mugged or robbed.
Is Alexandria beautiful?
This beautiful city on the Mediterranean simply resonates with the richness of its history and culture, and Egypt’s second largest city maintains an atmospheric juxtaposition between old and new.
What should I avoid in Egypt?
What NOT to do in Egypt
- Don’t… ride a camel at the Pyramids.
- Do… ride a camel into the desert behind the Pyramids.
- Don’t… take a guided tour of the West Bank of Luxor.
- Do… hire bicycles and go your own way.
- Don’t… climb Mount Sinai for sunrise.
- Do… climb for sunset instead.
- Don’t… visit Philae Temple by day.
Why is Egypt so dangerous?
Why it’s so dangerous: This country topped the Trip by Skyscanner list of dangerous places, and the U.S. Department of State has issued a stern warning to travelers about going to Egypt: ” A number of terrorist groups, including ISIS, have committed multiple deadly attacks in Egypt, targeting government officials and
How do you dress in Egypt?
A) Clothes to wear in Egypt
- Shorts or short skirts as you see fit (covering the knee, if possible)
- A couple of T-shirts.
- At least one shirt, blouse, or smart looking top.
- One pair of long trousers.
- A veil/shawl (women only; you can buy it at most souvenir shops as well)
- Swimsuit or bathing suit.